Featured
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer How To Use
Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer How To Use. Makeup not only goes on see more. I am obsessed with this primer from urban decay’s new range of sprays and primers!

I actually believe it does everything it claims to do, and i haven't really found any cons. Quick fix fix complexion prep priming spray contains nourishing coconut water and vitamin b3 to give your skin a hit of hydration while balancing your complexion before you apply makeup. I got this at ulta today for $34 (i know…).
I Do Love Urban Decay But It’s More Of A ‘Treat’ Otherwise I Really Can’t Justify The Price!
Priming spray reduces the appearance of pores, brightens and smooths, and adds moisture to the skin. I picked this primer up at ulta kind of on a whim and i'm so. You can instantly blur flaws and smooth out your skin with optical illusion complexion primer.
Formulated With A Slightly Pink Tint, Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion Primer Can Be Used To Highlight Your Skin Before Applying Makeup.
Setting spray & powder ; The smell soon disappears once the primer is applied. This velvety soft formulation illuminates and dries down to a.
Makeup Goes On Better And Lasts Longer.
Quick fix fix complexion prep priming spray contains nourishing coconut water and vitamin b3 to give your skin a hit of hydration while balancing your complexion before you apply makeup. Makeup not only goes on see more. I am obsessed with this primer from urban decay’s new range of sprays and primers!
I Am Not A Huge Makeup Wearer, But I Really Loved This Stuff, And I Took My Vaccinated & Newly Unmasked Self To Ulta To Replenish And Find It's Discontinued!
I have oily to normal skin, with a lot of texture on my cheeks and good sized pores on my nose and cheeks. The urban decay optical illusion primer contains 28g of product for £24. If you want smoother, more beautiful skin, wear it alone or with concealer or blush.
Using A Foundation Brush Or Fingertips, Smooth Over Clean, Moisturized Skin And Evenly Blend From The Center Of The Face Outward.
Makeup primer reduces the appearance of pores, brightens dull skin, smooths and adds moisture to dehydrated skin. It’s the perfect spray for waking up your skin and even refreshing it throughout the day. Better, but also lasts longer.
Comments
Post a Comment